Better yet, you could create a Launchd PLIST in /Library/LaunchAgents to launch the LittleSnitch Daemon. Make root the owner of that file and tada, no one can remove it unless he's root.

Launchd will start it automatically on startup (only when you log in!) as your user, just like LS does.
Really I don't know why they aren't using that method.

My 2 cents,
Matth