I've been recommended to try LimeWire, described as "the world's fastest P2P file-sharing application, letting users share and search for all types of computer files, including movies, pictures, games, and text documents."  It can be found at http://www.limewire.com/english/content/home.shtml

However, when I tried to launch it I got a constant succession of LittleSnitch requests for access to various (I presume necessary) sites and I got fed up with giving temporary permission to each one so I aborted the exercise.

Does anyone else use LimeWire and LittleSnitch in conjunction?  Or any similar software and configuration?

Is there not a way of setting permissions to allow LimeWire to access sites every time until it quits?  And if so, how would a technophobe such as myself go about it?

Cheers