Am 01.12.2005 um 14:07 schrieb iBozz:

I've been recommended to try LimeWire, described as "the world's fastest P2P file-sharing application, letting users share and search for all types of computer files, including movies, pictures, games, and text documents." It can be found at http:// www.limewire.com/english/content/home.shtml

However, when I tried to launch it I got a constant succession of LittleSnitch requests for access to various (I presume necessary) sites and I got fed up with giving temporary permission to each one so I aborted the exercise.

This is normal because this is how it works.

Does anyone else use LimeWire and LittleSnitch in conjunction? Or any similar software and configuration?

Is there not a way of setting permissions to allow LimeWire to access sites every time until it quits? And if so, how would a technophobe such as myself go about it?

If you really want to use Limewire you should set Limewire to allow any connection. But I have heard other things about Limewire than you...

Cheers

Cheers
Ole