Does LittleSnitch support globbing for either IP addresses or DNS?

I regularly use services, such as IM and VoIP, which use load balancing to dynamically allocate server connections. Creating a rule based on domain or IP doesn't help much, since the server changes often; and, I do -not- want to open a commonly used port forever. If there were a way to create a rule using wildcards for the changing elements of the domain or IP, my problem would be solved.

Are there any solutions, suggestions? Or, is this a requested feature that LittleSnitch will support in the near future?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but a quick perusal of the archives turned up no mention.

Thank you,

Jason