Ward Clark wrote:
I just completed a quick sequence of software upgrades:

1. Little Snitch 1.2.3b3 -- oops, lots of alerts from Default Folder X 2.0.4.

2.  Mac OS X 10.4.2 --> 10.4.5 so I could safely install ...

3. Default Folder X 2.5a9 -- advertised for Intel Macs, but it also eliminates the code injection alerts. Whew!

-- Ward

P.S. I'm now off to see whether 10.4.5 has broken anything on my heavily enhanced Mac.

Ward Clark:

3. Default Folder X 2.5a9 -- advertised for Intel Macs, but it also eliminates the code injection alerts. Whew!
Very helpful info. I was not brave enough to update my Default Folder.

I'll have to give the updated DF and LS a try.

Walter