Hey Walter,

At 11:20 -0600 04/13/2006, wsheluk wrought:
Does Prosoft's DataBackup have a call home in the preferences to check for updates?

I'm sure you're aware that it's best to uncheck that call home feature.

I normally do.

I was just curious if you had inadvertently left it to on.

Although the software has a 'check version' menu item I find no auto-check setting. Furthermore the 'Executor' process that phoned home did so at at time when the main process was *not* running. :-(

Very bad etiquette for a supposedly legitimate application.

Best Regards,

Chris