Hi,

Based on your earlier post I was able to understand how to use filter for
transcoding.and I'am able to transcode the video stream.

However I have one problem in it. I cannot use 1 stream coming from the
camera to be transcoded to multiple transcoded images.

This is how i use

for each transcoding detail
{

MediaTranscodingTable *trans = 0;
trans = MyMediaTranscoding::CreateNew(env,width,height,fps);
char *uname = 0;
char *pwd = 0;

sms = ProxyServerMediaSession::createNew(*env, rtspServer,
m_streamURL.c_str(), tempStreamName.c_str(),
uname, pwd, 0, 0, -1, trans);

if (sms == NULL)
{
*env << "Failed to create ServerMediaSession: " << env->getResultMsg() <<
"\n";
return;
}

rtspServer->addServerMediaSession(sms);
}

When I check the code it sends describe,setup,play for the number of
transcoder.

Appreciate if you can help me on this.

Thanks
Renganayaki