> On Feb 13, 2020, at 1:13 AM, Avramoni, Sorin <sorin.avram...@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Is it possible to integrate T140 text into mpeg2ts together with video and
> audio?

In principle, yes.  However, there would need to be a standard MPEG Transport
’stream type’ defined for T.140 text multiplexed within a Transport Stream; I
don’t know whether or not there is.

But once again, I don’t understand why you aren’t just streaming audio, video,
and text as separate RTP streams.  This is superior to multiplexing them all
within a single Transport Stream: You get lower latency, more efficient use of
bandwidth, and better tolerance of packet loss.

Ross Finlayson
Live Networks, Inc.
http://www.live555.com/