Hi Everyone,

I have some bad news. I've developed some kind of kidney infection and I won't
be able to make it tonight. I am gutted.

I'll spare you the details but I am shivering uncontrollably, bouts of nausea
and dizziness. Definitely not safe to drive.

I was thinking perhaps l can join via Zoom or Jitsi for at least some of the
festivities.

I hope you have a great time and l wish you all the best seasonal wishes :)

Dan