Really sorry to hear you are unwell buddy. Hope you feel better soon! x

On 08/12/2021 12:40, Dan Lynch via Liverpool wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I have some bad news. I've developed some kind of kidney infection and I won't be able to make it tonight. I am gutted.

I'll spare you the details but I am shivering uncontrollably, bouts of nausea and dizziness. Definitely not safe to drive.

I was thinking perhaps l can join via Zoom or Jitsi for at least some of the festivities.

I hope you have a great time and l wish you all the best seasonal wishes :)

Dan