Speaking for Android Studio, I think that we *could* use a
python-based implementation (hard to say exactly without knowing the
details of the implementation), but I believe a different
implementation could be *easier* to integrate. Plus, if the solution
integrates more closely with lldb, we could surface some of the data
in the command-line client as well.

pl