Hi Tim, hi all,

Tim, thanks for your work.

I noticed the following: In Mixer A and B the arrow keys work together with
the CTRL key, it is not necessary to additionally use the SHIFT key. Arrow
keys + CTRL navigate between the mixer strips and change the volume within a
mixer strip.

A little suggestion: When one changes the mixer strip using the left or right
arrow key + CTRL, the newly selected mixer strip gets highlighted, but this
highlighting could be more obvious. How about putting a color layer over a
newly selected mixer strip, so that its selection is better visible? The
opacity of such a color layer should not be 100%, but less.

Something else: When I change the volumes of the individual mixer strips in
Mixer A or B, and then click the Close button in MusE, then I do not get asked
if I want to save the changes in my song. Instead, MusE gets directly closed.

Regards,

Jens