On Thursday, September 29, 2016 3:46:04 PM EDT Jens Radloff wrote:
> Hi Tim, hi all,
>
> Tim, thanks for your work.
>
> I noticed the following: In Mixer A and B the arrow keys work together with
> the CTRL key, it is not necessary to additionally use the SHIFT key. Arrow
> keys + CTRL navigate between the mixer strips and change the volume within a
> mixer strip.

Should have mentioned:
Shift is a 'down-shifter' which adjusts volume or pan in single steps.
If shift is held, it steps by 1. If shift is not held, it steps by 5.

(I'm working on using shift together with ctrl for multi-select,
 although it could only ever be a 'to the left or right' thing...)

> A little suggestion: When one changes the mixer strip using the left or
> right arrow key + CTRL, the newly selected mixer strip gets highlighted,
> but this highlighting could be more obvious.

Agreed, I noticed that too. We'll work something out.

> How about putting a color
> layer over a newly selected mixer strip, so that its selection is better
> visible? The opacity of such a color layer should not be 100%, but less.

> Something else: When I change the volumes of the individual mixer strips in
> Mixer A or B, and then click the Close button in MusE, then I do not get
> asked if I want to save the changes in my song. Instead, MusE gets directly
> closed.

Ah. Yes, well...
There are still several operations in MusE which don't prompt for saving,
 usually trivial adjustments and so on :-(
I try to gradually include more things as I go along, for example
 I recently did it for drawing or altering audio automation graphs.

Tim.