Hi Daniel. Can you give a bit more detail?

- What version of ODP are you using? Is this the odp-linux or odp-dpdk
reference implementations from GitHub or some other implementation?
- The platform / system you're running on. x86? Arm? Something else?
- A small code snippet / test program illustrating what you're trying to do?

The push/pull routines should have similar performance characteristics. The
differences you're observing may be due to what's happening in your program
after these APIs are called.