Hi Daniel,

ODP support for IPsec was introduced in v1.17.0.0 and is part of the Tiger
Moth LTS level of the code (v1.19 series). If your intent is to do things
with IPsec I recommend upgrading to that. The current LTS support level is
v1.19.0.1. I'm not sure if that will work with MACSAD, but you might want
to check.

Are you able to see if this level of the code works for you?

Thanks.