Ok, got hold of the iPhone 6 handset today.

I will say that it's going to take me some time to get used to it's form of interaction, working with voiceOver, etc. when I'm used to android platform, talkback, etc., but, firstly, I did manage to install iTunes on PC, and create an apple account, etc.

It then took me a couple of tries to get the iPhone itself verified to work with that account, but, I did manage, after a couple of tries, to get it to then install loadstone on the handset, and, I have already downloaded and imported the pointshare database for this region, so, let's see how it goes, but, think my first priority will be to get comfortable with using the iPhone itself.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA