Thank you.

I will definitely have a look.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 8/6/2018 3:04 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
Hi Jacob, and others,
There are tons of resources out there for learning iOS. I have some on my web site, including lists of VoiceOver gestures arranged in what I hope is fairly logical ways. There are other things as well on my site, but it is gradually becoming mostly iOS focused. The site is www.turner42.com <http://www.turner42.com> I hope it helps. I've not taken the plunge to buy LoadStone, but I intend to.
Richard

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett

[Sent from my little hand-held computer]