blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; }  Wrote up a few thoughts on local...
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/mikelmaron/diary/39524
Mikel

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 5:33 PM, Martijn van Exel