Hey,

On 22.06.2014 05:50, Bob Jonkman wrote:
Hi Daniel: Great idea!  Here are some thoughts I dumped in the
#ubuntu-locoteams channel:

thanks for your feedback!

Sorry I missed the meeting on LoCoPortal RSS feeds
http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2014/06/20/%23ubuntu-meeting.html#t15:00

I think this is a great idea. Currently the RSS feed for
http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-ca/ points at a defunct
website, http://www.ubuntu-ca.org/ which we stopped using over two
years ago.

Maybe you could file a bug on https://launchpad.net/loco-team-portal so somebody could see if we can verify links periodically?

It would be good if LoCo Team editors could add arbitrary Atom/RSS
feeds (and remove them, too)

Is this not possible right now? If not, this might be a bug?

Right now all our chapter leaders are sharing login credentials on
http://pix.ie/ubuntuca because it's the only way to publish our
pictures on the LoCo portal

I think if you give responsibility to LoCo contacts to manage
their Atom/RSS feeds they'll live up to that responsibility, and
the LoCo Portal will be the better for it

Yes, that sounds reasonable.

belkinsa said:
BobJonkman1, maybe you need to wait for the e-mail?

I asked:
belkinsa: ??? e-mail?

belkinsa said:
Yup, someone, I think one of the LP people, will send one out to
the LoCo Contacts list.

I'll start writing up the mini-spec in a bit and post it here and on my blog.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! http://packaging.ubuntu.com