I have previously built from random xcode and visual studio projects found
online, and updated code copied into the folders.
I'm trying to do this the proper way now.

./autogen.sh
./configure

this does not leave me with any viable make or project files (that I can
tell).
the final output from configure is: config.status: error: cannot find input
file: `src/main/cpp/Makefile.in'

I am attaching the output from both commands, any guidance is appreciated.
 Right now I'm building on OS X, next windows.

thanks