Guten Tag Sergio Basurco,
am Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2015 um 17:44 schrieben Sie:

> Is there a way to undefine LOG4CXX_CONFIGURATIONoverride logger options
>   externally?

If you don't define it yourself it's not used, if it used and not
defined by you it's defined by the LIB for any reason and you can't
override it.

> If I place a log4cxx.properties file next to my executable, I
> get all sorts of errors from log4cxx.

But which? Your configuration file may simply be wrong or you may miss
some appenders in your config. Though if you just strip down to a root
logger and maybe a console appender and provide the root logger with
level NONE, there shouldn't be any logs anymore. Everything else
depends on the errors and what your LIB is doing. It may have some
config hard coded or such...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--