Guten Tag Andrew Leach,
am Montag, 12. Oktober 2015 um 21:23 schrieben Sie:

> It's seems there's a problem with the maven-antrun-plugin v1.7. I
> seen numerous issues like the one I'm experiencing when I did a search on the
> web.

This still looks like your ANT is wrongly setup or simply not
available.

> [WARNING] Error injecting: org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AntRunMojo
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/BuildException

This class is in ant.jar, which is e.g. in my installation folder
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Ant\lib". The "bin" folder of that is
in my path and contains some ant.bat which deals with things like
ANT_HOME, classpath and such. Have a look at that. I don't remember
anymore how I set up my ANT and currently don't have the time to play
with that, sorry.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--