Hello,

I am developing a web application with Tomcat and log4j.
I use log4j , and with my classes log.debug and
log.error all is fine.
I noticed that the System.out.println("...") messages of catalina and the third party classes I use java application are routed to
catalina.out. (in the tomcat4 installation). I want that these non-catalina System.out.println("...")
messages will be routed to a different file
(few of the classses I use have system.out.println() messages and I cannot change that because it's not
classes we developed and we do not have access to the code, only to the jar).
Can I somehow configure log.ini of log4j so that for some
packages ,(which are activated by using servlets
which use tomcat4/catalina) the output will of system.out.println will be to a specified file ?

regards,
sting