I will get to that.  However, I assume that works as that's documented pretty
well.  So I'm looking at the other things which may or may not work as I have
to find out what blocking issues we're going to run into.  Redefining existing
levels is one.  I sent the other email regarding range level filter as we also
need that to work.  It works in .NET.  So far it's looking like I'll need to
write my own filter for log4j2 in order to get range level filtering working.

Thanks,
Nick