Okay, let me clarify this. I am using chainsawWebStart.jnlp to start
chainsaw and I choose "Let me define Receivers manually" when it complained
"Warning:You have no Receivers defined...".
When I double click on a row in Zeroconf tab, it just changes connection
status to Connected/Not Connected. So, when I click chainsaw-log tab, below
messages are repeated there as a grid:

Attempting connection to 10.20.91.2/which is my machine's ip address/
Remote host 10.20.91.29 refused connection.
waiting for 30000 milliseconds before reconnection

My machine is Windows pc. Was I supposed to be administrator of my
machine? I don't need log4j-zeroconf.jar, do I?

Thanks