Hello,

When undeploying my webapp in tomcat i get the following error:

FAIL - Unable to delete [web-app-name]. The continued presence of this
file may cause problems.

As far as I understand is because the file remains lock and it will be
unlocked after the JVM closes.

I used on the destroy method of my servlet LogManager.shutdown() but
it seems that the file still remains locked.

The log4j version is 2.6.2.

The libraries I used are:

log4j-1.2-api-2.6.2.jar
log4j-api-2.6.2.jar
log4j-core-2.6.2.jar

The solution using antiResourceLocking=true in context.xml of tomcat
is not desired because the deployed webapps will be copied to the temp
folder and removed after shutdown which is not an option.

Is there some method to use antiResourceLocking on specific files? Or
is there any other workaround for this issue?

Thanks,

Bogdan