I did not grab the information from a Snapshot, just from the live capture on
the screen. I will send you a private email regarding giving you an entire
Snapshot.

Regarding %logger{36}, I tested again, starting with my original xml config
file and removing only the %logger{36} from the Console pattern. I left the
RollingLogFile there this time and the application started in 6 seconds. So
that definitely appears to be where the issue is. I do have a separate Logger
for each of my classes. That wasn't a problem in Java 8, but maybe something
about that is causing an issue in Java 11?

Lisa