That inconsistent line ending seems to be a problem with the
eol-style:native on my tortoisesvn client versioned as:

TortoiseSVN 1.7.10
Subversion 1.7.7

That svn client kept modifying half of all EOL in the files to windows
format and the other half to unix format while preparing to send the file
contents. I had to manually go through all files and convert all EOL to unix
style until the commit went through. Pretty annoying, but doable.

The website is now fresh new and up to date. Thanks for your help Christian!
If we get the chance I would definitely drink a couple of beers together.

:-)

Cheers,
Dominik