On 2013-11-06, Nick Williams wrote:

> LOG4NET-393 is causing us some problems at $work. It's fixed as of
> 1.3.0, which doesn't appear to be released yet. Is there an expected
> date for it to be released, and if not what can I do to help make this
> happen?

If you need anything fast, then it is probably easier to cut 1.2.13 from
the 1.x branch - 1.3.x is still undergoing quite a bit of non-productive
reshuffling.

> And while I have your attention, I noticed that we released the
> log4net NuGet package for 1.2.10 as "1.2.10", but 1.2.11 and 1.2.12
> were "2.0.0" and "2.0.1," respectively. 1.2.12 was then re-released as
> "2.0.2." Since I've only been with Apache Logging since the spring and
> I'm completely new to log4net, can someone shed some light on all of
> this for me? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Thanks.

The NuGet package is not provided by us, we don't have any influence on
or insight into it.

<https://github.com/cincuranet/log4net-nuget>

Stefan