Hi

as Dominik said, the best place to discuss technical issues around
chages to log4net is this mailing list itself.

On 2014-10-15, Kanchan Mehrotra wrote:

> We would like to discuss with you plans for releasing support for your
> package for ASP.NET vNext

What kind of changes would log4net need to make so you can support it?

> As a part of our testing to understand the porting experience to
> ASP.NET vNext we ported some parts of your package source to use the
> latest preview release of ASP.NET vNext. We would like to share our
> initial investigations with you.

Great, let's hear about them.

> so please do let me know who on the project owners team should we
> involve in these discussions

Please understand that there is a team of people who work on log4net
code - and not really that actively, to be honest - but we don't
consider ourselves "owners".  The term sounds wrong in the context of an
Apache project :-)

Part of our (Apache's) culture is a "if it didn't happen on the mailing
list it didn't happen" mantra.  Please don't hesitate to bring anything
you want to discuss/explain here and let's go from there.

Cheers

Stefan