Hi again,

based on the information that you have multiple processes running, I think
that two processes decided to roll files at the same time. This probably
has caused a race condition and that again caused the show to stop.

The good news is that this scenario has been adressed in the latest log4net
release (1.2.15) and for you this means that you could try to update
log4net and see if the issue does no longer occur. Let us know what you try
and what the outcome was.

Cheers,
Dominik