I'm working on a .NET Windows app, and I need the ability for the user to
change the logging severity from within the app.  Right now, I have the logging
severity set in my .config file, but that lives under Program Files so the user
can't modify that file.    I looked at the ConfigFile attribute and the
<appSettings> keys to move the location of the configuration file.  I have
Terminal Server users, so I'd really need to put the config somewhere user
specific.  I think under %appData% would be best, but I can't get the
ConfigFile attribute or <appSettings> to work with that.

Is there a way to point the config to %appData%?  Is there a better way to
change logging severity?

Thanks