Hi

Every time I run a script, I'd like my log-file to roll over. I invoke
Log::Dispatch::FileRotate thusly

  my $file_appender =
Log::Log4perl::Appender>new("Log::Dispatch::FileRotate",
      name      => "Logfile",
      mode      => "append",
      filename  => $logfile,
      TZ        => 'GMT',
     DatePattern => 'HH-dd-yyyy',);

But it doesn't seem to make a difference ... unless I've fallen into an
ActiveState hole again ...

Roger

The operating companies affiliated with Atradius N.V. (Atradius Group) conduct
insurance, debt collection and information services business through their
registered (branch) offices in many countries. For information about the main
registration details of Atradius Group offices in your country please visit
http://global.atradius.com/general-content/legal/legallist.html

IMPORTANT NOTICE. This e-mail, including any and all attachments, is intended
for the addressee or its representative only. It is confidential and may be
under legal privilege. Any form of unauthorised use, publication, reproduction,
copying or disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and its contents, please notify
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and all its
attachments subsequently.

Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus
or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received
and/or opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is
virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Atradius Group companies,
either jointly or severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its
use. E-mail received by Atradius Group can be stored for business purposes.