From: Brian Todd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Mike Brown'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: New Perl Journal
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:32:42 -0700

As of Dec 26 2000, EarthWeb has announced a strategic reorganization of its
businesses.  Essentially, EarthWeb will focus on Career Solutions, and will
shed its content business.  At this moment, the status for ITKnowledge and
The Perl Journal is unclear so all new orders and current customer payment
processes are on hold.

We will however, keep your information and in the event that the product is
sold, we will pass your information on to the new owners.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Brian Todd
Customer Support Team Lead
EarthWeb Knowledge Products
[EMAIL PROTECTED]