so who else has had cool non-IT jobs in the past?

i blame some of my older jobs - the more shameful ones include -

        water cooler sales person
        project manager
        it consultant to a design company (pre-web)
        civil servant

the most fun job i ever had was fork lift truck driver

> Welcome Greppy of Borg ;)

Greppy of Borg - the Heretic

- i sound like a bad followup horror film[1]

[1] yes i know

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net