* Neil Ford ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 03:30:36PM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> > * Struan Donald ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> > > somehow i just can't see "offical hotel of london.pm" being used in
> > > the marketing material...
> >
> > "site of the 2001 mini golf riot"
> >
> > may not go down well either, i'm not curious how much of the hotel
> > we can take up
> >
> > will we get our own floor?
> >
> > do we have enough airports to give us a private lan?
> >
> If we did, who'd pick up the phone bill?

we could always split it

or do they have unmetered called in Holland? If so and we had
a direct line we could beg a Dutch Monger to call in and
set up ppp to their broadband or similar connection

anyway just having a common Lan may be fun

--
Greg McCarroll                                http://217.34.97.146/~gem/