Simon Wistow wrote:
[Rotterdam]
> There are flights to Amsterdam from there but they're about
> 120 quid :(

So take the train? Only takes an hour with the IC, and it's probably cheaper
than flying on such a short distance.

You can even go straight to Diemen Zuid if you're going to the conference
first (and it's closer to the hotel as well); change at Leiden Centraal or
at Schiphol(Airport). Still only 1:02 or 1:12, depending on your connection.
(Although you'd have to get to Rotterdam Centraal from the airport, I
admit.)

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.