From: Simon Wistow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 08 January 2001 11:00

> dcross - David Cross wrote:
>
> > If I don't hear any objections by the end of tomorrow, I'm
> > going to appoint Simon as official pub organiser and suggest
> > we try the BB&B for the Feb meeting (the McCarroll heretics
> > can, of course, have their meeting the following week wherever
> > they want).
>
> I'll phone them up now and book. How many people are we
> expecting? About 20?

Somewhere between 20 and 30 if recent meetings are any guide. The presence
of MJD might bump that up a bit I suppose.

Can you wait until tomorrow before calling them to give people a chance to
object to coming south of the river.

Dave...

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.