Leon Brocard wrote:
> I'm willing to do, ahem, redo a lightning talk on the Perl Monger
> World Map. This time I won't be in the middle of organising a Perl
> conference, and it'll be much more fun, although someone nicked my
> beautiful prop :-(

And I'm willing to do a talk on any of these fascinating subjects ...

  Vector Animation-a-go-go
     The how and, more specifically why of generating vector animations
     with reference to shiny, comfortingly vague promises for the future
     and much hand waving and glossing over difficult bits.

   Mail::Hotmail
      Webmail is a necessary evil and lots of people use Hotmail. But
then
      they get back from, say, 3 hypothetical months mooching round the
      southern hemisphere and want to reclaim that mail. Using Perl of
course.

   Net::IP2LL
     You know the situation, you've got an IP address, you want to know
where
     on earth (literally) it is. Well you can't ... but you can have a
bloody
     good guess. We tell you how.
     ** Warning this module may not be finished. Or even started by then
**

   Why you shouldn't do technical meetings the day after your birthday
     Autobiographical. Will probably come up with subject matter
spontaneously.
     Or more accuratley, will probably throw up vegetable matter
spontaneously.