I mentioned this a London.pm last week but Reading Room are
hiring. Perl, database, Linux/Unix, designers, HTML slaves, producers,
project managers.

If you are "polishing up your portfolio site" right now and you want
to work somewhere manic, challenging and where you get to do lots of
neat stuff under your own steam, mail me a CV.

Also, if you know anyone good who got laid (off) recently, let me
know.

Ta,

Dave

(If I posted a variant on this already, I'm sorry, I was messing with
my .gnus file and Bad Things happened).

--
Dave Hodgkinson,                             http://www.hodgkinson.org
Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star           http://www.deep-purple.com