Hi,

I've got a couple of not-too-clued-up investors hanging around who haven't
heard of Perl before.

When I explained that Perl was a key technology behind something like 50% of
all ecommerce web sites (I had to make up a number) they asked for some
high-profile examples.

Just so that I get my facts straight, could the list suggest maybe 4 or 5
really well known sites that I could point to which are definitely known to
use Perl in a big way?

Thanks in advance!

J.
.

Message Central plc Suite K307 Tower Bridge Business Complex 100 Clements
Road London SE16 4DG
Web: www.msgc.com Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tel: +44 20 7394 9511 Fax: +44 20
7231 8201
If you receive this email by mistake, please destroy your copy, having
returned this copy to the sender. This email and any attachments to it may
have been tampered with. Message Central plc cannot warrant the accuracy,
completeness or freedom from viruses of this email or any attachments. You
are strongly advised to check this email for viruses before downloading or
opening any attachments. Opinions expressed in this email are those of the
author and not of Message Central plc.