On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 04:51:38PM +0000, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Andy Wardley wrote:
>
> > On Jan 15,  4:24pm, Robin Houston wrote:
> > > Lingua::Romana::Perligata   :-)
> >
> > Conway-san, your programming challenge for this week is:
> >
> >    Lingua::Nihon::Perldes
> >
> > (but with an English <-> Japanese translation interface for those of
> > us who didn't last out the Japanese classes)
> >

> does lingua::nadsat exist yet? or anything along those lines?

Never mind all that.  Does anyone speak enough (I think) Klingon to
understand what the status of the Lingua::tlhIngan::yIghun module is
(see http://yetanother.org/damian/projects.html)???

dha

--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
I drink to my coming cirrhosis...       - Charles Aznavour