Robin Houston wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 08:47:52AM +0100, Philip Newton wrote:
> > Yes. I converted a little script I have that puts some
> > stuff into a database to use LRP.
>
> Can we see the result? I'm fascinated...

Well, you asked for it. Here it is, cleaned up just a little bit (mostly
line length reformatting -- hopefully Outlook doesn't break it that way) and
with username and password XXX'd out. Enjoy! (I note while looking at it
that it isn't a rewrite of the other script as I had imagined it to be -- it
only selects instead of inserting. But the DBI code is roughly the same.)

(I had to "use DBI" ahead of LRP because "ute DBI" failed due to the -I
ending; and the "doneq" at the end is the English word "done" with a random
letter to mask the -e ending.)

Cheers,
Philip

#!/vmp/app/ActivePerl-5.6/bin/perl -w

use DBI;

use Lingua::Romana::Perligata;

ute mysql intra DBD.

Looking tum up inquementum tum biguttam tum novumversum
  oraculo scribe.

meo blanko lacunam da.
praecide blanko.

wordere sic
  coniungementum blankum tum applicamentum sic indementum hoc cis haec
cis

meo dsno da wordementum
  LXVIII tum LXVI tum LXXIII tum LVIII tum
  CIX tum CXXI tum CXV tum CXIII tum CVIII tum LVIII tum
  C tum XCVII tum CXVI tum XCVII tum XCVIII tum XCVII tum CXV tum
    CI tum LXI tum
  CX tum CI tum CXIX tum CXVI tum CXI tum CX tum LIX tum
  CIV tum CXI tum CXV tum CXVI tum LXI tum
  CII tum CV tum XCIX tum CXVII tum CXV tum XLVI tum
  CII tum CXIV tum CXI tum CIII tum CXV tum CXII tum XCVII tum
    XCIX tum CI tum XLVI tum
  CX tum CI tum CXVI.

meo usernameo da wordementum XXX tum XXX tum XXX.
meo passwordo da wordementum XXX tum XXX tum XXX.
meo attributibus.
RaiseError inquemento attributuum da unum.
AutoCommit inquemento attributuum da unum.
meo classo da wordementum LXVIII tum LXVI tum LXXIII.

meo dbho da classum tum
            dsnum tum
            usernameum tum
            passwordum tum
            ad attributibus
  connectementum intra DBI
  morive errstrum intra DBI.

oraculo scribe Selecting inquementum tum novumversum.

meo selecto da wordementum
  LXXXIII tum LXIX tum LXXVI tum LXIX tum LXVII tum LXXXIV tum XXXII
  tum CV tum C tum XLIV tum XXXII tum C tum XCVII tum CXVI tum CXVII
  tum CIX tum XLIV tum XXXII tum XCVII tum CX tum CXXII tum XCVII
  tum CIV tum CVIII tum XLIV tum XXXII tum CI tum CXV tum CXV tum CI
  tum CXIV tum XXXII tum LXX tum LXXXII tum LXXIX tum LXXVII tum
  XXXII tum CI tum CXV tum CXV tum CI tum CX tum XXXII tum LXXXVII
  tum LXXII tum LXIX tum LXXXII tum LXIX tum XXXII tum C tum XCVII
  tum CXVI tum CXVII tum CIX tum XXXII tum LXI tum XXXII tum LXIII.

meo todayo da wordementum
  L tum XLVIII tum XLVIII tum XLVIII tum XLV tum XLIX tum L tum XLV
  tum XLVIII tum LVI.

meo stho da selectum prepareementum apud dbhum.
todayum executee apud sthum.
meo rowo da fetchementum apud sthum.

nisi non confirmamentum rowum fac sic
  oraculo scribe nullimum rowum arcessementorum tum biguttam tum
  lacunam tum tertium rowum arcessementorum tum novumversum.
cis

finishe apud sthum.
disconnecte apud dbhum.

oraculo scribe doneq inquementum tum novumversum.