At Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:17:29 +0000 (GMT), Mark Fowler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Quite frankly I'd rather not piss of O'Reilly.  IMHO they're a nice
> company that do nice things and the legality of the issue really has
> nothing to do with it.

I think this is a _very_ good point.

On a tangentially related point - I've just overheard someone in the
office mention the rumour that "Puff, the magic dragon" was "written
by someone who was smoking a joint". I guess I'm just surprised that
there are people to whom this fact isn't obvious.

Dave...
[who was obviously corrupted by his primary school teachers who forced
him to sing that song over 30 years ago]