On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> * Jonathan Stowe ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > > I was in the process of converting it to TT when i lost a load of my work
> > > at oven (forgot to follwo symlinks when I tar gzipped home).
> > I always had that problem until I stuffed everything in CVS :)
> it's a sign of how we have not moved away from the current computing
> metaphor to something else - boo to filesystems bring on object storage!

Its a sign that its time for Grep's drug test:)

Actually I do agree with you, but this stuff is still quite difficult to
implement using Open Source tools ...

[ wondering how long we can keep the beautiful symmetry of the quoting ]

/J\
--
Jonathan Stowe                   |
http://www.gellyfish.com         |       I'm with Grep on this one