Mark Fowler sent the following bits through the ether:

> I'm needing some programs to produce graphical documentation[2], and as
>  1. Thingys showing SQL tables.
>  2. Thingys showing OO abstraction

If you want to do it by hand, try dia.

Actually, I've been thinking about automagically producing these two
from the database/perl files using the award-winning[1] GraphViz[2]
module. I'm concerned that database/object metadata may not be good
enough though. Hmmm, maybe I can do a dia XML -> GraphViz layer...

Leon

[1] I won the "Information Transfer" prize at the German Perl Workshop!
[2] A new version of which is winging it's way to CPAN. I fear I
    need to learn some more MakeMaker skills, though...
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
yapc::Europe............................http://yapc.org/Europe/

... If it ain't broke, fix it anyway just to screw it up