On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Richard Clamp wrote:

> > > His best film
> >
> > Nooooo! Smith pimpz his talents out to the Mouse,
> > and the end result: A John Hughes movie with
> > buttfscking jokes...
>
> Which is exactly what makes it his best film.

Miramax made Jason Mewes audition to play *himself*...

Now that I think about it, Clerks always seems a bit slow when I
watch it now - a lot of good *bits*, and probably the best gags of the
four, but not great as a whole. Mallrats at least has a
beginning/middle/end...

> But she has such an annoying voice.

Rings a bell... raspy, throaty, Captain-Janeway-type voice?

Dogma was good, but a little tame after the Jay & Silent Bob comics - pity
they couldn't persuade Neil Patrick Harris to appear...

snootchybootchies