On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Mark Fowler wrote:
> > > Not if we can't come up with a good name for not matt's script archive it
> > > won't be.
> > I don't think we tried "London.pm's Script Archive", did we? :)
> Okay, I can live with that.

Oops. That wasn't really meant to be a serious suggestion...

> How at http://london.pm.org/scripts/

:)

The other possibility, I guess, given that it's london.pm is to make it
relate to buffy in some way.... :)

MBM (runs away now...)

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick   Home: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  +44 20  8980 5714  (Home)
http://colondot.net/   Work: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +44 7956 613942  (Mobile)