> At Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:37:51 +0000 (GMT), Mark Fowler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > World domination is ours.  Muahahaha!
> >
> > Not if we can't come up with a good name for not matt's script
> > archive it won't be.

Might as well mention London.pm, tho' "London.pm's Script Arcives" is a
bit out of a mouthful.  Things along the lines of EasyScripts, EasyCGI,
SimpleScripts, etc. sound a leetle cheesy (or is it just the rhyme that
worries me?) and have been used numerous times before.

/me tries to think of summat original (slowly, given it is Bastarday)

Lucy