Just to get us back on topic ....

I heartilly recommend Terrazaz Chardonnay, its very nice for
a chardonnay - which reminds me of one of the most pretentious
things i ever heard said ( i can't remember if it was on tv,
radio or in the flesh, but i have a horrible feeling it was
in the flesh )

When asked what wine someone wanted, they replied `ABC'. When
the recipient of this response said, quite naturally - `What?',
he first person replied - `Anything But Chardonnay'.

Now if this isn't justification to beat someone to death
with the arm you've just ripped out of their socket i don't
know what is.

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net